Board Meeting Agenda


April 5, 2022


8:00 PM


Leon Pfeiffer, Nancy Muzyka, Doug Lewis, Bill Scott, Jamie Ludwig, Sheyleen Pfeiffer


Greg Olson

Meeting Minutes

1. Meeting called to order at 8:05 p.m. 

2. Minutes for last meeting - March 1, 2022 - Leon put forth motion to accept last meetings
minutes, seconded by Nancy. 

3. Treasurer Report - Nancy
a) There is $53,908 in Account
b) No outstanding Payments.
c) GIC's in place, working on access issues to account
d) Motion to accept - Doug, Seconded Leon 

4. Admin Report - Sheyleen
The Administrator provided an update on Homeowner Association Dues
a) 11 homeowners left to pay which is $1,925
b) Demand letter sent to xxxx Heavener Bay -- has been picked up
c) Rewriting of Bylaw concerning Resident Fees - Sheyleen will send out revision d) One outstanding Land Titles Request for XXX Heacock Road
e) Motion to accept - Nancy Seconded - Doug 

5. Business Arising From Minutes - March 1, 2022 

a) Bill to replace tower lights - Update on condition of lights sent out
b) Reserve Study - RFP - Greg to meet with an Engineer this week. Our budget is $2500 

c) Sandwich Boards - New Sandwich boards have been received. Cost was $1351.
d) Website - Greg to look into this this week. Update next meeting
e) Fence Painting - Nancy has received a quote Student Works Painting. Bill is awaiting 

another quote from T&T General Gardening Services.
f) Spring Weed Fertilization booked with Green Oasis by Nancy - cost $115 

g) Big Bin - May 28, 2022 - Paper shredder will be available as well
h) AGM - Will be June 16, 2022 at the new Haddow Community League. It will be from 

6:30 pm. to 8:30 pm. The cost is $50/hr. 

6. New Business 

a) Making 311 call concerning derelict vehicles at XXXX Heavener Way and XXXHeffernan 

  • b)  No gates allowed on perimeter fencing as it belongs to the HOA. 928 Heacock Road has taken a section of fence and made it into a gate. It is completed. From looking at it, it appears this is so that they can store a holiday camping trailer on a pad that has been made in his backyard. 
  • c)  Real Estate signage on perimeter fence. Greg will speak to the homeowner to have it removed - or will call the Realtor. 

d) Nancy confirmed that Euroshield roofing product has been approved by the board in the past. It was not noted on the Architectural Guidelines. Nancy will ask Pixel Army to update the Architectural Guidelines to reflect the approved products. She will also include that in the Newsletter. 

e) Review bylaws regarding signage and perimeter fencing, and have them posted on ERHA website 

Next Meeting - May 30, 2022 - Zoom 

Adjournment - 9:10 p.m